Calibration is the data gathering phase of your onboarding process. This is where the Tagmarshal system learns the basic flow of movement of your course before the pace algorithm is activated
- During calibration the pace algorithm is not active and so tags will remain green. You will be able to monitor pace of play once calibration is complete.
- You will have access to your map, tee sheet and geofencing (if applicable). The remainder of your system features will be made available once calibration is completed.
- Calibration takes approximately 5-10 days as we typically need to monitor a total of 150 rounds.
- Please send out tags or carts during this time.
- It is important that you provide us with feedback regarding where or when caddies are in use. Use of caddies impacts zoning and may require adjustments on our end.